350Z 6 Speed Gearbox

Nick S15

You've lost me now :blink: lol im not very clued up on Z33's but It may be better if I explain it more.

Im after a gearbox for a conversion, to swap my 6 speed on my S15 for the Z33 6 speed due to it being allot stronger/

I say later as I've heard that the 03 plate and earlier gearboxes had syncro problems?

cheers, Nick.

It is a DE box that you require for your S15 conversion mate as the HR box has the concentric slave and is not suitable.

I have both the HR boxes and the DE boxes in stock.

However, what you are after is the later DE box which will be a CD09.

Unfortunately, I do not have a VQ35DE CD09 box in stock at the moment.

Alex. :)

Cheers for all the help guys :thumbs: so it looks like im after a DE gearbox :D so all the gearboxes with the code VQ35DE CD09 have had the syncro problem corrected? will the code be on the box anywhere? there are a few boxes around that people say are the later boxes but if the code was on the box it would put my mind at rest knowing ive bought the exact box I need :) cheers, Nick.

Cheers for all the help guys :thumbs: so it looks like im after a DE gearbox :D so all the gearboxes with the code VQ35DE CD09 have had the syncro problem corrected? will the code be on the box anywhere? there are a few boxes around that people say are the later boxes but if the code was on the box it would put my mind at rest knowing ive bought the exact box I need :) cheers, Nick.

There should be a small white label on the box clearly showing the CD09 code

Sometimes it is stamped on the box casting.

Alex :)

Im having a real pain trying to find the right gearbox, had some pictures amailed to day and turns out it has the internal slave cylinder :dry: hey ZMANALEX, do you think you could get hold of the right gearbox for me? you know exactly what to get hold of so I dont end up having the syncro problems :D cheers.

Im having a real pain trying to find the right gearbox, had some pictures amailed to day and turns out it has the internal slave cylinder :dry: hey ZMANALEX, do you think you could get hold of the right gearbox for me? you know exactly what to get hold of so I dont end up having the syncro problems :D cheers.

As per my previous post I unfortunately do not have a CD09 transmission in stock at the moment, however I know a man who might, so I will make the call tomorrow for you :thumbs:

As per my previous post I unfortunately do not have a CD09 transmission in stock at the moment, however I know a man who might, so I will make the call tomorrow for you :thumbs:

Any luck on a gearbox for me mate? cheers :)