Dodo Juice advice needed!

stuarty

Ive always used autoglym srp and hd wax. Ive just bought a brand new alpine white bmw.

I was thinking about changing to dodo juice products but i simple find there range confussing :wacko:

Anyway what products would you recommend to polish and wax my car.

Ive also got a saphire black vauxhall, would i need a seperate wax for it or is there one wax that would do both cars? :thumbs:

Lime Prime is their "cleanser", does pretty much the same as polish and does a good job. Supernatural is the wax you want, suits any car and makes them look lovely. Lasts well too. I use SN on my Zed and the missus Alfa B)

+1

supernatural sample pot last for ages as does the finish (4 months since last doing it and stilllooking good)

I'd use Lime prime lite as a pre wax cleanser followed by Supernatural or Supernatural Hybrid.

If you do go for it let me know and I'll send you a discount code to use with us :teeth:

Thanks for the advice mate, i'll also need born to be mild or supernatural shampoo, glass cleaner and i might get the tyre dresser if its any good.

Should i buy normal lime prime for my saphire black vauxhall as its over a year old now. :)

My suggestions re the Lime Prime vs the LPL is how do you describe your paint?

If its as far as you can gauge "perfect" then I suggest the Lime Prime lite, just a paint cleanser pure and simple.

If the paint is

I have the shampoos you mention, though no glass or tyre products from the Dodo, but do have some Meguiars Endurance Tyre gel in stock if you dont mind a different brand? :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Lime Prime is their "cleanser", does pretty much the same as polish and does a good job. Supernatural is the wax you want, suits any car and makes them look lovely. Lasts well too. I use SN on my Zed and the missus Alfa B)

COOL! Now i know which one is better... :thumbs: