Recaro seats

markymark

As I've never sat in a 370 yet (going to dealers next sat) do the standard seats offer a fair amount of support or could you do with more ?

The reason I ask is I have Recaro's in my current car & was wondering if anyone has put 'sportier' seats in their 370 ?

Any photo's ? :teeth:

I dont think anyone has done that mod on this forum, but I am sure if you have a scan on google on an american website you will prob find the answer to your question. I actually find the 370z very comfortable and supportive and I am a fairly big lad :thumbs: Hope that helps :)

I dont think anyone has done that mod on this forum, but I am sure if you have a scan on google on an american website you will prob find the answer to your question. I actually find the 370z very comfortable and supportive and I am a fairly big lad :thumbs: Hope that helps :)

and I'm a fairly little lad and I find them comfy and supportive as well :blush::p

and I'm a fairly little lad and I find them comfy and supportive as well :blush::p

Is that because you are from the Valleys :blush:;)

Is that because you are from the Valleys :blush:;)

NO :boxing::surrender: - much further west

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=55899&hilit=+pinmaps

Cheers for the replys guys, as a 370Z won't be my daily driver I was thinking about Recaro Pole positions or similar, I'm a skinny 42 year old & appreciate a good tight hugging seat :p .

The recaro CS sportsters in the Clio look the part but could do with being tighter B)

I've seen a few jap web sites with buckets fitted & look quite good, just need to find the right car.

How popular is the Vibrant red ?

Cheers for the replys guys, as a 370Z won't be my daily driver I was thinking about Recaro Pole positions or similar, I'm a skinny 42 year old & appreciate a good tight hugging seat :p .

The recaro CS sportsters in the Clio look the part but could do with being tighter B)

I've seen a few jap web sites with buckets fitted & look quite good, just need to find the right car.

How popular is the Vibrant red ?

I'm prone to occasional back pain and I find the seats in the 370 pretty comfortable and supportive (quite like the fact that they're heated too!) :thumbs:

Depends on the definition of supporting. They give good support and in the right places. They dont hug you though, not compared to the Recaro's I had in my 350z. They are another level, but you do have to be rather slim to fit in them! If you are used to Recaro (proper Recaro buckets) then 370z seats will let you slide about quite a bit as the bolsters arent deep enough to hug you. They do support your back and sides though and are very comfy.

Depends on the definition of supporting. They give good support and in the right places. They dont hug you though, not compared to the Recaro's I had in my 350z. They are another level, but you do have to be rather slim to fit in them! If you are used to Recaro (proper Recaro buckets) then 370z seats will let you slide about quite a bit as the bolsters arent deep enough to hug you. They do support your back and sides though and are very comfy.

You could probably refer to them as being very ergonomic just not as supportive.

What model of recaro's did you have in your 350 ? Did you get subframes easy enough ? Did you sit just right or too low ? :thumbs:

I had the Speed's I think, pretty basic by Recaro's standards but lovely and comfy.

Rails back then were a bit of a ball ache, the only ones that fit properly were the Bride ones which cost the same as the seats by the time I'd imported them from the States! The rails were nice and low though, sitting me slightly lower than the standard leather seats which was perfect.