Poor Boys Black Hole Glaze?

sipar69

Yup, I've got a bottle indoors. It's more of a filler to be used when you don't have time or can't be arsed to correct the paint, and it is pretty good at doing that I have to say, however a weekend of elbow grease with a DA will produce far better results than a few goes of Black Hole ever will, and you'll also not need to rely on fillers again.

As Ekona says a DA will give lasting results, but Black hole is good. However I have started using Autoglym Deep shine which is a sort of filler and wax in one. Black hole you would have to wax after otherwise it the effect will disappear after a bit of rain. If you have access to a polisher use it, otherwise I would recommended the Autoglym Deep shine over the Poorboys.

I use it corrected paint. It's still a damn good glaze. I feel it offers something to the finish even on a corrected car.

Great value for money, I have only used it via machine on a car and I find it great via a soft pad. I have used it on a few motorbikes by hand though and it's still great, just uses more product. :)

Thanks for the advice guys.

Apart from the inevitable stone chips on the front bumper the paintwork on my Z is in pretty good condition - no visible swirls yet etc so I'm not sure I want to go down the machine buffing route just yet. (Did get a small scuff on the bumper from some "nice person" recently, but I managed to get rid of that with some G3.)

An additional complication is that the dealer threw in Williams ceramic coat which is supposed to mean that you don't need to wax the car. To be honest I think it does little to no good at all and it hasn't stopped me waxing with good results.

I was thinking of going for Lime Prime Lite to prep the paint, then the Black Hole Glaze and finishing off with Purple Haze wax or my existing Autoglym hi def wax. Does that sound like a good combination? :wave:

Thanks for the advice guys.

Apart from the inevitable stone chips on the front bumper the paintwork on my Z is in pretty good condition - no visible swirls yet etc so I'm not sure I want to go down the machine buffing route just yet. (Did get a small scuff on the bumper from some "nice person" recently, but I managed to get rid of that with some G3.)

An additional complication is that the dealer threw in Williams ceramic coat which is supposed to mean that you don't need to wax the car. To be honest I think it does little to no good at all and it hasn't stopped me waxing with good results.

I was thinking of going for Lime Prime Lite to prep the paint, then the Black Hole Glaze and finishing off with Purple Haze wax or my existing Autoglym hi def wax. Does that sound like a good combination? :wave:

Sounds fine to me. I'd clay it first though to make sure the paint is clean. :thumbs:

No swirls yet?! It's a black car man, you're clearly not looking hard enough! :lol:;)

I don't really get on with LPL very well, I actually prefer something a bit heavier like Megs Scratch-X if you're doing it by hand. LPL works okay on a machine, but even then I struggle to get any decent results with it. Might just be me to be fair.

If you really want an awesome product, get some Blackfire Wet Diamond. It was recommended to me by someone on here and I've not looked back since using it, it's stunning.

If you really want an awesome product, get some Blackfire Wet Diamond. It was recommended to me by someone on here and I've not looked back since using it, it's stunning.

That will have been me.... :lol::lol::lol: If it wasn't me directly then it will have someone I converted!

My make Clark told me to get it when Polished Bliss started stocking it and I've never looked back. By far and away my favourite product still! :)