Kuro Nismo Bumper

Sarnie

Good find dude, im going to enquire about this as if it is a nismo bumper its mine :thumbs:

Keep it Kuro and respray your car B)

No its ok ;)

Just emailed him though to see if it is 100% a nismo bumper and to get more pics, im hoping it is, fingers crossed.

What makes you think its a nismo rather than an 06 bumper as i cant see it too well?

Sweet, lets wait for him to contact me then its mine, all mine i tell thee!

Val bought a nismo bumper off eBay a while back. Apparantly the real ones have the Nismo markings on the inside. If its real it is a bargain as a real one costs approx £700 plus painting and fitting :scare:

Val bought a nismo bumper off eBay a while back. Apparantly the real ones have the Nismo markings on the inside. If its real it is a bargain as a real one costs approx £700 plus painting and fitting :scare:

:scare: lets hope then i get a right bargain. Even if it is a bit damaged i dont mind as i will fix it up then send it to the body shop for spraying and fitting :thumbs:

:scare: lets hope then i get a right bargain. Even if it is a bit damaged i dont mind as i will fix it up then send it to the body shop for spraying and fitting :thumbs:

Could be a bargain :thumbs: You owe me a drink. Or some pics ;)

Could be a bargain :thumbs: You owe me a drink. Or some pics ;)

perv!!!!

If i get it and its a genuine nismo bumper, i owe you a drink mate

indeed. Ask them to send you a pic of the inside of the bumper. it will have a Nismo serial number and mark on it.

I paid £200 for mine too. So price is right, if genuine

indeed. Ask them to send you a pic of the inside of the bumper. it will have a Nismo serial number and mark on it.

Thanks Dude, i called them all day friday but the phone kept going to answer phone. I will try again on monday and see if they can get a pic, if not at least get the nismo number confirmed :thumbs:

Thanks for your help guys

Thanks Dude, i called them all day friday but the phone kept going to answer phone. I will try again on monday and see if they can get a pic, if not at least get the nismo number confirmed :thumbs:

Get it bought matey :D

Get it bought matey :D

As soon as they confirm it is a nismo, its mine! :thumbs:

Just found out that is is fibreglass co probably not 100% nismo item and he could not find the serial number and mark on the back.

They didnt seem to know anything about the bumper or kit but going to call me back to see if they have the sides aswell.

What do people think? Do i get it or wait and get a replica NI2? I also have him looking to see if he has the side skirts