Performance Difference Between 18 & 19" rims (vid)

Wasso

Wasso 19's would look soooo good on your car as it would fill the arches nicely and look mean :evil:

I agree with Jay. If you were tracking it then I'd say 18s are deffo the way to go, but 19s will look so much better and not really make much difference in day to day driving. And we all know how you like your show rather than go by the cleaning you do ;)

Wasso 19's would look soooo good on your car as it would fill the arches nicely and look mean :evil:

I agree with Jay. If you were tracking it then I'd say 18s are deffo the way to go, but 19s will look so much better and not really make much difference in day to day driving. And we all know how you like your show rather than go by the cleaning you do ;)

Pack it in!! :boxing: I'd set my mind on the 18's Pfft!

I agree with you in all fairness, but there's nothing that REALLY hits the spot in a 19, apart from the SA55m which there's some for sale.

I like all of the other major brands, but not as much as something a little different. I guess I'll keep searching.

So you have no need for your nismos neil..... get them sold :lol:

Lol no chance lol

19's for show, 18's for go :)

18's look terrible on my car, really don't look right at all. They're getting coated the same colour as my cage so should stand out a bit more and look a bit better