OEM Back Box

s1xtyn1n3

Mine has started blowing so looking to get a replacement for my UK MY05. Nissan want £400 to fit a brand new one :headhurt: , but I'm sure one of you guys has replaced their system with something far fancier and has a perfectly good OEM one in a shed or garage somewhere :)

Being in Norwich (virtually at the edge of the world), I'll probably need to get it shipped here so any estimates for that as well will be greatly appreciated :thumbs:

hmm... I might look into a non oem. Also, why are some exhausts on ebay so goddamn cheap? Is there something wrong with them?

Specifically this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-INFINTY-G35-EXHAUST-SYSTEM-/310373384690?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5822642159281002749#ht_771wt_665

hmm... I might look into a non oem. Also, why are some exhausts on ebay so goddamn cheap? Is there something wrong with them?

Specifically this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-INFINTY-G35-EXHAUST-SYSTEM-/310373384690?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5822642159281002749#ht_771wt_665

Yes mate - they're a bit pony. Either copies that fit poorly or Japseye (japspeed) stuff. Weak welds, poor fitment.

Scorpion is as cheap as you want to be going however if you don't like the tips then Cobra might be an option (same price). Cobra is apparently a bit droney though.

Yes mate - they're a bit pony. Either copies that fit poorly or Japseye (japspeed) stuff. Weak welds, poor fitment.

Good to know! Shall avoid then!

Scorpion is as cheap as you want to be going however if you don't like the tips then Cobra might be an option (same price). Cobra is apparently a bit droney though.

Hmm... the more I see videos of scorpions, the more I like the sound, but each time I see them, the tips look different, but mostly look a bit lost compared to the OEM tips. They should be something to be proud of and others to fear, not hidden away :)