Private Plate for Z - Opinion ?

Derek_ZR

I know this isn't directly Z related but it's to put on my Z so please don't move so I can get some feedback mods :)

I have been considering a private plate for a few months to put on the 350Zr. Best one I have found is below:

I used to have K16 DDS which I got shot off a few years back and haven't had one since.

X is my prefered prefix letter as it doesn't mean anything and is old enough for people not to think the car is an X plate although from experience of plates I know that some will :)

DDS are my initials but i'm undecided on numbers. This plate has 11 which I think makes the plate look less cluttered and tidier.....

X11DDS.JPG

There is also 16 available which I had on my plate before but not sure if it looks as good.....

X16DDS.JPG

I have put off buying as money situation isn't great due to increases in mortagage and a 2 year pay freeze at work but I could find the money to pay for it if I got it.

Let me know what you think. All opinions appreciated :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think plates are best personal related rather than car coz this is somethnig you can own for the rest of your life............ :)

Totally agree. I had the plate below on a 206CC. It looked great on the car but either had to be sold with the car or sold on it's own.

Luckily it was sold on it's own just before the car went for a tidy profit :)

P2006CC+12RS.jpg

any excuse to post a picture dude!

I have to say though the rear nismo spats from that angle look aweful

The spats are the only downside to the nismo kit, and yes that is the worst angle to view them from :thumbs:

Who the hell is going to see them from that angle, except the cyclist you just ran over. :p