FS - Ings+1 Front bumper

TADDY

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

HI MATE CAN YOU BELL ME , ***********

Not a good idea putting your phone number on a public forum - likely to get unwanted calls mate.

You are better off asking the seller to pm you or you send him a pm - if you have problems sending one (as a brand new member) put a post back up on here. Your number can be deleted yourself by editing your post ;)

Not a good idea putting your phone number on a public forum - likely to get unwanted calls mate.

You are better off asking the seller to pm you or you send him a pm - if you have problems sending one (as a brand new member) put a post back up on here. Your number can be deleted yourself by editing your post ;)

or type it like this:

zero777nine8zero188six is a better idea then writing out the full number. :thumbs:

(unless you want endless of calls to the phone that is... )

He posted and logged out. So the bots will play with his number. :shrug: