decat vs hfc

ashyk36

Berks HFCs on my Zed along with a Milltek, went through the emmissions no probs.

decats, nismo y and scorpion, went through mot no probs :lol:;)

Yeah but thats because the MOT guy was scared of you :lol:

lol, Just need to know where to go. ;) I may get the car to run on two maps if the law really tightens down on this stuff so i can run hfc's on road and decats on track. Doesnt take long to swap em over at all as long as the nuts arent seized up

Berks HFCs on my Zed along with a Milltek, went through the emmissions no probs.

lol, Just need to know where to go. ;) I may get the car to run on two maps if the law really tightens down on this stuff so i can run hfc's on road and decats on track. Doesnt take long to swap em over at all as long as the nuts arent seized up

if your heading that route, your best bet would be the motordyne XYZ pipe.

if your heading that route, your best bet would be the motordyne XYZ pipe.

I don't think that fits with the buddyclub exhaust though does it? Buddyclub will be on before I get her tuned.

The buddyclub y-pipe looks different to oem so I'm unsure if the system will marry-up with the motordyne

The buddyclub y-pipe looks different to oem so I'm unsure if the system will marry-up with the motordyne

don't know,

which BC exhaust you getting? is it the one like the K1? as for the Y pipes etc matching up? i thought it would follow a similiar path and so would be able to mix and match.

i'm sure it could be made to fit.

as with anything i guess it comes down to money time etc and if its worth the cost. you know best what you want out of your car and what you want to achieve etc.

don't know,

which BC exhaust you getting? is it the one like the K1? as for the Y pipes etc matching up? i thought it would follow a similiar path and so would be able to mix and match.

i'm sure it could be made to fit.

as with anything i guess it comes down to money time etc and if its worth the cost. you know best what you want out of your car and what you want to achieve etc.

Yep true. For the costs involved its just as easy to pull the cats out and swap over if needed. The car will be trailored to the track so won't be on the road much. I'll wait and see how much they clamp down on this stuff with the new legislation.