Few parts for sale. ALL SOLD

leodspider

I have to clear out a few parts for some space around the house. If the tag isnt clear enough i will retake the pictures when i get home from uni.

Old front suspension set up good for returning to OEM. i have reason to believe both the fronts have been replaced since the car rolled out the factory, to what reason i haven't a clue but in the process of finding out. I have no clue how much these go for so im just gonna say £150 for the sake of naming a price, the cars done 28k miles on these.

plenum - good nick comes with most the bolts unless ive misplaced one or dropped one without realising, will require new gaskets as mines is all bent. ideal for polishing or painting. ive got both both the upper and bottom. so say £100 for both, or £60 each

Cosworth Panel filter, no need for explanation, been in the car for <500 miles, removed due to getting momentum performance intake. £25

Bootlid spoiler - comes in sunset orange , no scratches but covered in dust. say £60

Air intake box, and intake tube. standard oem intake box and tube, will put in old Oem panel filter which i still have. £30

standard plastic engine cover , simple plastic part which goes onto of the engine £ 20

219e9c5b.jpg

71ae9b8f.jpg

623bc272.jpg

d88d60a3.jpg

e8916dbe.jpg

8ebe469c.jpg

Please note all prices are what i wish to get for them however i will be more than happy to negotiate, none of the above prices will include delivery, which will be paid on your own behalf, as well as paypal fees. if two items are purchased by the same buyer i will work out some deal on the shipping e.g ill pay half the shipping etc.

all parts will be cleaned before shipping.