• 20-24
    • 25-29
    • 30-34
    • 35-39
    • 40-49
    • 50-59
    • 60+

As it says on the tin really.

Last time this was done appears to be mid 2010 but didn't have a poll for easy analysis... I'm guessing the average age is still dropping considering how cheap these cars are getting! Im 24 and i'm planning on getting mine for my 25th birthday in 2 months time :D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it says on the tin really.

Last time this was done appears to be mid 2010 but didn't have a poll for easy analysis... I'm guessing the average age is still dropping considering how cheap these cars are getting! Im 24 and i'm planning on getting mine for my 25th birthday in 2 months time :D

Are we talking 350z or 370z? To get an accurate view I would have thought you need a poll for each, I think the age profile will be different for the two cars. Colin & I will push it up :lol:

indeed,

the 370 is still out of reach for the younger owners at the mo. but after some test results in Feb i could be on the look out for the 370!!!!! LOL

Are we talking 350z or 370z? To get an accurate view I would have thought you need a poll for each, I think the age profile will be different for the two cars. Colin & I will push it up :lol:

indeed,

the 370 is still out of reach for the younger owners at the mo. but after some test results in Feb i could be on the look out for the 370!!!!! LOL

I'm finding we are certainly not alone :teeth:

They better own up soon or it will be name and shame time :lol:

Don't think it matters whether it is 350 or 370 ownership, personally :shrug:

:please: Please don't I was the first to vote in the wrinklies category, at least with my Smart Pass I carry go anywhere in NI free on a bus if I cannot afford to fuel up the 370 :p

:please: Please don't I was the first to vote in the wrinklies category, at least with my Smart Pass I carry go anywhere in NI free on a bus if I cannot afford to fuel up the 370 :p

I've voted in this poll, but it's not the fairest poll that I've ever seen. I guess that you are allowed a fixed maximum number of categories (bins) and the setter of the poll has divided up the age range according to this.

Usually, you would look at the length of the bars and see the most popular category as the longest bar. These categories do not all cover the same number of years of age, the most unfair being the open ended 60+. Still, it's better than nothing and with a bit of adding up, some sense can be made of it.