STROSEK KIT...

Zzzz...

After much looking and scouring the interweb...I have come to the decision that the STROSEK Kit ( as seen on that black car from Nissan) has to be the best kit, simple, well built aerodynamically tested, understated, but presents a good stance

Not to sure about the cannon bore hole in the bumper if you don't have a s/charger but hey... adds to the image...

My pennies are being saved for this now... decided...

STROSEK350ZJP_02.jpg

Opinions, please ...plus do you know if it is for sale in UK? I can only find from Japan and Germany...

yeah . the front is very neat, plus I like the detailing of the RR bumper side vents ,l copying the front side indicator shapes and the deeper wrap around the exhaust bumper... of course it makes this lady's arse look even bigger... but i like J-LO's ... :teeth:

It all down to personal preferences...

Not sure on front end...with the mole hole. I like some aspects of the rear though and the sides are nice and simple looking.

You going for the rear spoiler too? Looks like it fits over the existing spoiler, should save time and hassle there.

Hmm, not too sure on the back, but i do like it still.

The sides are nice also, but i think the way the round lip on the side is placed, it doesnt flow with the rest of the kit too well.

On the front i do not like the block either side of the opening with the hole in the middle, and with the induction hole it may just look a bit too, well, holey!

Apart from that, its quite nice

Its like putting a kit on the car, because it exists and you can? :p

It does not really "add" anything to the nice look of the car, a car which looks fabulous by itself without any kit imho :p

The only nice looking kit imho is the Nismo V1 one, except for the bolt-on parts on the rear, because its quite subtle compared to some others outthere

There is always an argument for individuality... that's what a kit can provide... plus in this case this one is designed to enhance the aerodinamic downforce effect, considering the higher driving speeds we encounter in Europe... i don't know if a Nismo Kit designed in a country where 100kph is the speed limit on motorways, can make that kind of driving benefit... ;)

J-Lo with a Cindy Crawford Mole? (It gets better by the minute) ;)