Anyone had ENKEI Wheels ?

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job I'm skint :lol:

Think you'd do well selling Enkei wheels if people have the dosh for them, their nice stuff. I think a lot of Evos have them as standard.

Yeah, I think I will add a few of their range to the website.

They seem a good middle of the road wheel at a mid range price :thumbs:

Definately should Tarmac! what's the midrange price roughly?

Good job I'm skint :lol:

Think you'd do well selling Enkei wheels if people have the dosh for them, their nice stuff. I think a lot of Evos have them as standard.

Yeah, I think I will add a few of their range to the website.

They seem a good middle of the road wheel at a mid range price :thumbs:

Definately should Tarmac! what's the midrange price roughly?

http://www.enkei.com/racing.html

weights all in this website,

click on the wheel you like then the download spec button and it will give you all the details for instance the RPF01 in 19" format are around the 20lb mark, but it depends on what width, narrower is lighter than 20lb, wider is heavier than 20lb.

but from memory thats either lighter than the original rays or the same weight as and they are 19"

http://www.enkei.com/racing.html

weights all in this website,

click on the wheel you like then the download spec button and it will give you all the details for instance the RPF01 in 19" format are around the 20lb mark, but it depends on what width, narrower is lighter than 20lb, wider is heavier than 20lb.

but from memory thats either lighter than the original rays or the same weight as and they are 19"

enkei NT03's are my favourite wheel and have had a few sets of various cars, along with RP01's and RPF's .. Always impressed and altho they light as hell they also strong as hell. Only ever used them on drift cars and they took a pounding on track and constant tyre changing very well

+1, Ive got some N1's and Im thinking about getting some RPF1's for my MR2. They are good, strong and egenerally light, but be aware that Rota have started making some very similar looking rims lately ;)

enkei NT03's are my favourite wheel and have had a few sets of various cars, along with RP01's and RPF's .. Always impressed and altho they light as hell they also strong as hell. Only ever used them on drift cars and they took a pounding on track and constant tyre changing very well

+1, Ive got some N1's and Im thinking about getting some RPF1's for my MR2. They are good, strong and egenerally light, but be aware that Rota have started making some very similar looking rims lately ;)

tarmac if you're looking for new wheels to bring in buddyclub do some nice wheels as well, again they are good quality and sensibly priced. and with a good reputation, only down side is i'm not sur ethey do any 350Z sizes.

Yeah looked at them but not much available in 19's if I recall bud.

Will have to catch up for a beer soon bud :thumbs:

tarmac if you're looking for new wheels to bring in buddyclub do some nice wheels as well, again they are good quality and sensibly priced. and with a good reputation, only down side is i'm not sur ethey do any 350Z sizes.

Yeah looked at them but not much available in 19's if I recall bud.

Will have to catch up for a beer soon bud :thumbs: