Finally I have my convertible

As I am now a very proud and ridiculously excited owner of a sunset red 350z convertible I thought this would be a great place to meet folk and learn some more about the car I now own.

I picked up the motor this evening and already I am in love with sound of the engine, I am sure that I will use the stereo eventually, at the moment it just gets in the way. Anyhow that is enough gushing!

I have always loved cars, but my first real experience was le mans 2005, went down with the TVR club and had a blast. Did not fancy one of those however and my daily commute did not allow for anything to petrol hungry. well finally I live 10 mins from work so the 350z is mine, MINE I tell you.

If anyone has any handy hints please let me know, although I am sure I will pick up a fair amount just reading the forum posts.

Thats all from me.

:teeth:

As I am now a very proud and ridiculously excited owner of a sunset red 350z convertible I thought this would be a great place to meet folk and learn some more about the car I now own.

I picked up the motor this evening and already I am in love with sound of the engine, I am sure that I will use the stereo eventually, at the moment it just gets in the way. Anyhow that is enough gushing!

I have always loved cars, but my first real experience was le mans 2005, went down with the TVR club and had a blast. Did not fancy one of those however and my daily commute did not allow for anything to petrol hungry. well finally I live 10 mins from work so the 350z is mine, MINE I tell you.

If anyone has any handy hints please let me know, although I am sure I will pick up a fair amount just reading the forum posts.

Thats all from me.

:teeth:

:welcome:

Glad your enjoyin your zed :thumbs:

:worthless:

PS: get some pics up of your zed asap and get a stubby aerial :D

Hiya! Here was me thinking I was the only person on here with a 350 convertable!

Chesterfield has one. And Bluelady. And Max...........

And me!

Welcome to the forums!

Is yours brand new? If so, the running in period will be difficult as the howl at 4k only hints at what is to come!

Don't forget the rule though: if the sun is out and the temp is above 0 - the top goes down! No running around with the hood up because it is cold! That engine (and heated seats) knock out enough heat to keep you toasty :teeth:

Enjoy - we all are :yahoo: Over 2500 miles of big smiles!

Glen

Hiya! Here was me thinking I was the only person on here with a 350 convertable!

Chesterfield has one. And Bluelady. And Max...........

And me!

Welcome to the forums!

Is yours brand new? If so, the running in period will be difficult as the howl at 4k only hints at what is to come!

Don't forget the rule though: if the sun is out and the temp is above 0 - the top goes down! No running around with the hood up because it is cold! That engine (and heated seats) knock out enough heat to keep you toasty :teeth:

Enjoy - we all are :yahoo: Over 2500 miles of big smiles!

Glen

Temperature above 0... People after my own heart! Never makes teh girlfreind very happy mind you!

Thanks for all the welcomes, its sunset red (which lets face it is posh for orange). Pics comming as soon as we move and unpack the camera!:yahoo:

Not brand new its a 2005 plate with 7000 miles (lets hope they ran it in nicely)

Had the roof down last Night (1 degrees c) I was fine but my 6 foot 4 mate got a pretty chilly top of his head B)

I am moving to surrey Friday and will be based in lingfield (near east grinstead)