www.350z-uk.com National Meet

Digsy

I've started this thread to guage interest and give people an opportunity to suggest venues, dates, activities etc. Also does anyone fancy organising something like this? Perhaps not an individual but a few working together?

If everyone contributes we could have a massive meet given the number of members we have. Please lets hear your feedback. :thumbs:

Please keep any posts away from the subject of joint meets as there's another thread for that. :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can help organising, if needed :thumbs: what about August? something like a 2 day event?

That sounds good. Maybe somewhere Midlands-ish i.e. vaguely central for most?

My garden :teeth:

Three cheers for Sarnie who's not only agreed to organise but is letting us all stay at his! What a bloke! ;):teeth:

I can help organising, if needed :thumbs: what about August? something like a 2 day event?

That sounds good. Maybe somewhere Midlands-ish i.e. vaguely central for most?

My garden :teeth:

Three cheers for Sarnie who's not only agreed to organise but is letting us all stay at his! What a bloke! ;):teeth:

He's a star. Lets hope Mrs Sarnie is as enthusiastic when she finds out :rant:

How about an air show event in the midlands like Cosford, they have some very good 2 day events, One for real aircraft and a superb 2 day large model aircraft event. They have very good camping facilities and the last 2 years i have been they have been absolute scorchers and set in a very nice area. There are plenty of beer tents too !! Anyhow just an idea. I think the large model event is in July. And guys these are very large models some powered by real model jet engines. And last year a display was put on both days by a real spitfire. :thumbs: