www.350z-uk.com National Meet

Digsy

Looks like there's some interest in a meet. I'd be up for something in the Midlands area, or within 100 miles of Nottingham.

Choosing the venue could tricky... So riding to an already established event might be best? But where? And when?

IDEAS:

Newark Showground has a Kit Car event June 16-17, its on the A1 so easily accessible.

Donnington Park - perhaps meet and ride the track?

Silverstone often has events going on

I've had my GT4 (black) 3 months and looking forward to learning from you experienced guys! I hope a meet can be arranged, perhaps in Spring?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a big hotel in Buckingham, which is just down the road and also I think the Uni may do us a deal if we wanted to take a block, camping would be a ging gang gooli gooli gooli gooli wotsit ging gang goo ging gang goo tastc time though

There's a big hotel in Buckingham, which is just down the road and also I think the Uni may do us a deal if we wanted to take a block, camping would be a ging gang gooli gooli gooli gooli wotsit ging gang goo ging gang goo tastc time though

Don't do camping. I don't work this hard to sleep outside! :thumbdown:;)

:stupid:

You don't want to be camping outside in the cold at your age, Tim - what about the arthritis? ;):p

You don't want to be camping outside in the cold at your age, Tim - what about the arthritis? ;):p

its all right for you guys in the legal profession's :thumbs: your all cold blooded :teeth:

its all right for you guys in the legal profession's :thumbs: your all cold blooded :teeth:

I'm a warm and caring solicitor :console: - can't you tell! :bleh:

Not 100%, but if dates fit in and venue isn't too far away then there is a chance I would attend.

Every venue is far away from you :scare:

Meaning too far into England :D

Pity no one planned the meet earlier and made it February as I'm heading down to the Lake District in February for a few days with Z :D

Not 100%, but if dates fit in and venue isn't too far away then there is a chance I would attend.

Pity no one planned the meet earlier and made it February as I'm heading down to the Lake District in February for a few days with Z :D

This meet is gonna be in the midlands, about 200 miles from the lakes :surrender:

Just had a thought.....

How about getting together for a karting day? We blast around on karts with an element of competition, and drive to a local pub afterwards?

There are a few karting places in the Midlands:

1. PF International at Newark

2. Amen Corner in Notts (www.amencornerkarting.co.uk)

3. Ancaster Karting & Paintball, Grantham (www.ancasterkarting.co.uk)

Ancaster is right on the A1 so easy access for North and South 350s...

If anyone is interested, email me jonathan lightbody AT hotmail.com and I can start sorting it.

This meet is gonna be in the midlands, about 200 miles from the lakes :surrender:

It's ok, I know where the midlands are :D

Just had a thought.....

How about getting together for a karting day? We blast around on karts with an element of competition, and drive to a local pub afterwards?

There are a few karting places in the Midlands:

1. PF International at Newark

2. Amen Corner in Notts (www.amencornerkarting.co.uk)

3. Ancaster Karting & Paintball, Grantham (www.ancasterkarting.co.uk)

Ancaster is right on the A1 so easy access for North and South 350s...

If anyone is interested, email me jonathan lightbody AT hotmail.com and I can start sorting it.

tried to organise a karting day only a couple of weeks back, not very successful as not many people were interested.

• 2 weeks later...

I am glad to have volunteered information and ideas... but since my knowledge of the midlands spans about 200m either side of the M1 between Bedford and Newcastle... I am not sure if I can be of further assistance... maybe some locals can point nice locations?

Otherwise there are a few places up north (Anwick...etc... ) or even in West wales I spotted a few places... but midlands... no idea...

Well i posted up an idea in this thread long ago, only to be commented on by no one.....so my knowledge of the area fell on totally deaf ears, fine if you think the idea is crap but no one commented even that much. :thumbdown:

Well i posted up an idea in this thread long ago, only to be commented on by no one.....so my knowledge of the area fell on totally deaf ears, fine if you think the idea is crap but no one commented even that much. :thumbdown:

Don't take it personally, mate. I was waiting until we had a few options before we look at them all together. If the other Midlanders don't step up yours will be the only one. :)