can anyone help with my cars idiosyncrasies?

mtm81

Not sure if any of these are "normal" but wondered if anyone could give me any insight.

1) - When unlocking the car, I have to unlock it a second time to get the passenger door to open.

2) - If I have my lights on, washing the windows for the first time in any journey always washes the lights as well.

3) - My sat nav, loves to avoid motorways and dual carriageways at all costs. Example being that going to work is a 11 mile trip along a town road, up a dual carriageway and then on another carriageway into the office. My sat nav would do ANYTHING to avoid that second "main" dual carriageway. So much so that it would rather take a route of 3 miles longer or even another route which almost double back on it self.... very strange..

any advice on these?

2) That's correct, it's mentioned in the manual.

3) Read the manual, sounds like you've got the option to avoid motorways/shortest route not quickest route/something similar ticked under the options.

Basically, get the book out and have a read ;)

All 3 of those things are explained in the manual.

1. Provided car is a MY06+ hold down both buttons for 5 seconds. Indicators will flash to confirm change. It's the anti-hijack feature.

2. This is normal because car is fitted with Xenons and washers.

3. Set-up to avoid motorways by sounds of it. Is it that standard OEM bird view?