Berk HFC + Which Exhaust? Changing the BC pro spec

col569

I have a pair of Berk HFC's along with a Buddy Club Pro Spec Exhaust. FIrstly the sound is amazing both in the low gears and the highs. It's a love/hate relationship though. I am using the 350z as a daily drive and as much as it sounds great there is a time and a place and that is not at 8am every morning on the way to work.

I need to get something quieter but i will be keeping the HFC's for sure. So my question is what do i get? I dont might a bit of a growl, i would like something a bit louder than the stock exhaust but nothing like the pro spec. I have the invidia gemini in mind which seems to be fairly quiet or possibly the scorpion.

I basically want to sell the Pro spec and ideally get some money my way to go towards a new ICE system although i am also open to a straight swap for something that someone might be wanting to swap for or even possibly i could fork out a little for something a little more special. So its not so much the money it's more finding the perfect exhaust.

Any help would be appreciated. At the moment i am swaying towards the invidia gemini. Can anyone tell me if this is going to be fairly quiet with the berk HFC's in comparison to the buddyclub?

Cheers in advance

Here is a post with the gemini + berks

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54883&hilit=gemini+berks

I have gone for milltek and berks (plus a stillen induction kit), sounds absolutely excellent - mine is a daily drive as well. Did a quick vid the other day, didnt really give it too much as I didnt want to wake the neighbours!

I went from a Buddy Club to a Milltek, I can thoroughly recommend it :thumbs:

Not sure about money your way though as they are pretty much in the same price bracket....

I have also changed most of my I.C.E too so drop me a PM if you want any tips, oh and I have a Pioneer HU for sale... I think thats everything :lol:

I went from a Buddy Club to a Milltek, I can thoroughly recommend it :thumbs:

The Milltek sounds perfect for what you want, nice and quiet when you want it to be but comes alive when you want it to, I have Berks too.

I sympathise about the Buddy Club, the noise and vibration just never ever goes away does it....

Not sure about money your way though as they are pretty much in the same price bracket....

I have also changed most of my I.C.E too so drop me a PM if you want any tips, oh and I have a Pioneer HU for sale... I think thats everything :lol:

Scorpion is pretty quiet. No drone at all and only makes noise when you want to boot it.

Funnily enough i'm looking at getting a buddy club pro spec and get rid of the scorpion. If your interested in a deal then give me a shout. :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Deal done today and i'm very happy with the new buddyclub system....

I was listening as you drove away and wondering if I was going to regret getting rid of scorpion, nismo combo. It sounded beautiful :cloud9:

Glad your pleased with it and especially with a brand new system from scorpion under warranty.

It was a pleasure meeting you Colin and I look forward to catching up with you again soon for some social/track events :thumbs:

Bungs out Neil :bose: .... :lol:

I look forward to sending you your Christmas present....

article-0-0C8058D600000578-687_634x814.jpg

:lol:

lmao, its coupled with decats also :lol::lol: I must say, its much quieter than the k1 I had. I was suprised how quiet it sounded, I was expecting it to be crazy noisy :lol::)