A simple story.....

Ricey

Very sad - have read your eulogy Paul a few times now and found it very moving but I am sure your strength and the family closeness will help you all to get over your loss in time but Gill will not be forgotten and will continue to be an inspiration to the family who will remember her with great fondness and the happy times shared, before the illness cut her life short.

A difficult Christmas indeed for all concerned but it sounds like a wonderful family there to help support one another.

Very sad and very touching, sorry to hear of this loss Ricey. Having got the news that my uncle finally lost his battle yesterday morning with the aftermath of cancer I am very much in a reflective mood.

I know it's a cliche folks but life's too short, make the most of it while you can. Share your enthusiasm, your dreams and hopes with all those you love and care for. Ensure that they know you care for them and love them and that you are there to be part of and enjoy life's experiences with them.