What colour for refurb?

Krissg

Hi guys,

I currently have 20" Kahn RSV alloys which are looking abit worn to be honest, anyone who knows these wheels knows they bow out of the body so fairly easy to curb! :( going to get them all refurbed in the new year but as they will be off I may as well change colour. I have a blade car with coilovers so sits fairly low, was thinking about a light anthracite or maybe something a little more out there? :) any thoughts what's worked in the past? Cheers

Hijack! Also thinking of refurbing mine in the new year. They came in black and with my debadged/dark lights etc makes for a stealthy looking car - but...thinking they need to go back to a lighter colour...but what?

Kriss I have seen quite a few blades with black alloys, look pretty good?

Im not a massive fan of black wheels unless they are on a black or yellow car, even then they have to be the right wheel and finish.

Im probably gonna go with anarchite centres and silver rims when i get mine done in the spring.

If i had a little no-apologies toy car like an elise or something then i would deffos think about getting mental couloured wheels with some matching trim, so long as the body was a plain-ish coulour. bit like the GT3 RS i posted on the last page