Help a Family - Freestanding cooker wanted

tim

Hi Guys and Girls

this might seem a B cheek.

I am looking for a free standing working cooker.

This is not for me I am trying to help a small family have a better Christmas.

I know there are lots of people out there that need help at the moment! But I believe these people cpould do with a break.

So if there is a cooker anywhere near me ( Wickham, Hampshire ) I would be really grateful.

And the Christmas dinner I am providing for them will be cooked properly!!!

Seasons Greetings to everybody

TIM

Hi Guys and Girls

I know there are lots of people out there that need help at the moment! But I believe these people cpould do with a break.

So if there is a cooker anywhere near me ( Wickham, Hampshire ) I would be really grateful.

TIM

Round of applause for that man :clap: if only the world had more people like you. :thumbs:

Hi Guys and Girls

TIM

Round of applause for that man :clap: if only the world had more people like you. :thumbs:

+1000000 hats of to you mate. Proper Christmas sprit.

I just had an old electric one taken away last week. I'll keep my ears peeled at work and if anything comes up I will let you know.

Tim, where are you based?

From memory my g/f bought her folks a new one a year back and I'm almost certain the old one is in the garage. Trouble is the garage is in the SY21 postcode area. If its of interest I'll ask Beth if its still about.

Dave

edit: Ah just reread your post - I don't know if it would fit in her Corsa but if it does she could bring it as far as Reading.....

Hi Tim,

Beth says its all working and the reason they changed it was her previous boss was having her kitchen done out and didn't need hers so Beth took it as a chance to upgrade.

Depending on who's coming to Reading with Beth on Sunday we'll try and get it into her Corsa, failing that we might be able to borrow her Mum's 307, failing that it'll have to be after Xmas unfortunately. I've got a photo of it if you'd like? It should probably be in a museum really :lol:

• 4 weeks later...