Window Tinting

4RE Leather

Like that...what level of tint is it?

I am not sure. The drivers and passenger is the lowest they got as they allready have a 15%

And the rear and quarters's are 35%. Also a strip across the screen.

Guy in Sutton does it. he did my mates ferrari and silver Lexus 600. That really stands out.

I think thats about it for black apart from the hub badges, as anything else is overkill!

Peter

for some reson all the pictures went up

!

They all went up cos I fixed the links for you!

Watch this :thumbs:

Thanx lex. I think i am trying to do to much. I have 4 projects on the go with this car and been staring at the screen to long.

Cheers again for the help

Peter

loose the aerial and the rear wiper, and your onto a winner

really like the mods you have done looks really different but still subtle

could use your thoughts in my build thread as im doing a makeover this winter!

This is the 1st modern car I have done. Classics was what I used to do but they are a nightmare.

Basicaly its all about getting the right colour combination for me.

The interior looks drab and l like colour. So I searched out the traders on here, saw there products and made contact with them.

Not many colours go with black and apart from the seats the rest of the interior except the roof is plastic or fake leather.

So 1st job was to make the artificial leather real. which i have done and it was crying out for a arm rest, See my post on Redline.

The only thing left are the door inserts which look fantastic which i received 2 days ago and the steering wheel.

The ariel and wiper blade are what comes with the car and i have not entertained the thought of changing them.

Taras at RT performance is in cahoots and fabricating a 3 stage working rear spoiler like the GTR 35, which this car will need as it will be 500 BHP. I got some splash guards from Tarmac (Cheers) but anything else must have a working function. So some strengthening struts and inner wing bars. Then when it's finished I might sell it and start over. Or swop for a red 370 auto. lol

Peter

looks smart but the front might be beyond the legal limit for tinting and you could get in vague bother if stopped? no limit behind the B pillar but front has to let a certain amount in and from the pictures they look quite dark?? :shrug:

They come out of the factory at the legal limit so you are of course quite right. Hence I only went l shade down on the fronts and 2 one the rest. I have not had any one I know of personaly stopped but have heard of idiots arguing the toss with the police. The policeman has then put a big scratch into the tint so you have to take them out. I have only had one police car follow me during the day and l wound the windows down lol:)

fair enough! I guess as long as you drive sensibly you shouldn't get too much attention / hassle and I think the worst is a fine and removing them. Make sure you keep an eye out for cyclists / pedestrians in the dark though. :)

I saw a car once (in Brasil) that had all windows, including the windscreen limo black! :scare::scare::scare:

looks good my tints look like they need redoing!!!where do you live mate??im not far from sutton, i want to do the same with my door handles did it take long??did you do them??and did you have to go handleless on your zed for a bit??

Sorry for all the questions im in a modding mood

• 2 weeks later...
looks good my tints look like they need redoing!!!where do you live mate??im not far from sutton, i want to do the same with my door handles did it take long??did you do them??and did you have to go handleless on your zed for a bit??

I forgot to tick the reply box.

The Tints were done my Johnathan of Autoshades Sutton

82 Westmead Road

Sutton

Surrey

SM1 4HY

0208 7151919

He has been doing tinting for many years and has done some excellent work for us in the past.

I cannot fault him.

:#1:

82 Westmead Road

Sutton

Surrey

SM1 4HY

0208 7151919

He has been doing tinting for many years and has done some excellent work for us in the past.

I cannot fault him.

And Taras ar RT Performance who does car wrapping did the spoiler/windows and Door Mirrors. he also did the Red carbon inside the car. taras has a unit in the old railway yard behind Qew Bridge Railway station.

All the other bits and bobs came from Maciek of Redline Goods in Poland. Like ilsaid b4. The Armrest is purely for long journeys. I designed it myself so it wedges between the seats. in town you just take it out and put it in the back.

I have a complete carbon cover for the rear strut brace, and to finish polished Alloy Power steering tanl and header tank.

just hoping that someone will find me a nice Engine strut brace or chrome the stock.

82 Westmead Road

Sutton

Surrey

SM1 4HY

0208 7151919

I cannot fault him.

I left the car with Taras as we were trying to get a carbon spoiler to fit. No such luck. But he will either spray matt of gloss for £35 an item. Or carbon wrap for the same price. The mirrors and door handles have to come off! Any other detailing work he charges an excellent £45 an hour. :byebye: