Skyline 350GT

yankeesiter

Is this basically a UK badged infiniti g33/35 ? or is there more to it..

Effectively they were the G35 released in Japan, and brought here as imports.

And thats why they are rare, as they are an import and not a model present in the domestic Nissan range.

Keep the reviews coming, been looking at those in the last couple of weeks, been out of the scene for 4 months and is driving me nuts!

Interiors a smarter than the Zed, 4 seats (but I dont think you can fit a child seat) 450Lt boot, similar performance and mpg, only import available and mainly automatic :thumbdown: 60K miles around 6K.

:snack:

Keep the reviews coming, been looking at those in the last couple of weeks, been out of the scene for 4 months and is driving me nuts!

Interiors a smarter than the Zed, 4 seats (but I dont think you can fit a child seat) 450Lt boot, similar performance and mpg, only import available and mainly automatic :thumbdown: 60K miles around 6K.

:snack:

Dont know why autos get hate. I will probably never buy a manual car again ever. :D

I'd say the G35 is GT all the way. Hence the plusher interior, lovely seats and mostly auto boxes. :)

+1 - but its a lot more sporty than some other markteted "sports cars" (ie those that arent RWD, decent HP and handling etc).

I'd go have a ride in one. I took a G37s out and it feels a lot less sporty and way more luxo barge than a 370z which itself is a GT too anyway.

I've only seen the one on the M54 near Shrewsbury, funny looking car imho

I actually looked at them when I was buying my Zed. I fell in love with them in the states and again while living in Russia as there were quite a lot running about Moscow.

I think they look amazing from the back and lovely from the side. The front was a little soft compared to the back.

Problem is, it seems to be the only car that comes close to qualifying as a "sports car" with 4 useable seats. Well GTR aside. The rest seem to be more GT cars. And a lot more expensive. :shrug:

Same problem here, within the price range you might be able to get an high milage impreza, which would cost you more to mantain.

the front looks good once de bagged and with a nice grill personally is the rear that I'm not 100% conviced about.

http://www.skyline-owners-club.com/foru ... hread.html