Full Shine Nismo V2 Kit

ersen.o

As above, selling my nismo v2, currently fitted to car unpainted so you can see the great fitment!

I want a little less than what i paid for it

£850

Mods: I think my number plate reads my username or do I still need a paper with my name on it?

download/file.php?id=9339&mode=view/IMG_0766.JPG

download/file.php?id=9338&mode=view/IMG_0765.JPG

download/file.php?id=9328&mode=view/IMG_0723.JPG

download/file.php?id=9329&mode=view/IMG_0724.JPG

download/file.php?id=9330&mode=view/IMG_0725.JPG

download/file.php?id=9331&mode=view/IMG_0726.JPG

yeah i did drill into it, but can easily be undone when prepping for spray

i think i overpriced it a little

my lowest price and final price for the whole kit is

£750 + your own delivery / courier

To expensive for me then mate. I'd rather buy new at that price. Good luck.

I agree i thought i had bought it last night via pm and phone call :thumbdown:

Price was agreed and all i had to do was sort out delivery. Even contacted paul who originally sold it to find out who was the best courier to use.

logged on today to find out it was still for sale but for more than we agreed last night. :dry:

Steve. I havent taken any payments, I have around 6 people all looking at finding postage costs... Including yourself...

One has found a cost for bumper but intold him I will only split if I sell the other 2 bits

Nothing wierd about it, please don't post comments like that as your going to put people off for no apparent reason...

Mods please keep an eye on this thread

when something is for sale on here and someone says, i'll take it.... that in my eyes enters you into a preliminary contract with said buyer on a gentlemans agreement.. Keep it simple... whoever agreed to take it first should be getting the 1st choice on it....

This is why the forum sets rules on selling. Keep it simple lads and stop hunting for more cash once you have agreed to sell it for less and then realised there is more interest.

:dry:

I'm selling due to the fact that I'm tryin to buy a house,

It is in my interest to get as much as I can as I need the money

If I'm wrong for thinking in this way then please clos the thread as I've had enough comments in here not related to the kit.

Otherwise whoever can cough up the money first gets it, isn't that always how it is? Or do you expect me to wait while people "make up their mind"?....