Just picked the bad boy up!

Bobbyheinz

314592_10150371733656442_502166441_8645128_1443545569_n.jpg

'scuse the morning joggies haha

Ahem :dummy: I'm the only zed in the village!!! :lol: Just saw where you are Rob and I was behind you the other night coming off the Forgan roundabout but didn't put two and two together until this morning :doh:

Congratulations Bobby,

Looks rather like my new toy although being twilight grey it's a couple of shades lighter than yours. Still haven't managed to take any pics to post (they're coming, honest) but did spend most of yesterday fitting a Typhoon cold air induction kit (twin airboxes means twice the amount of work but twice the fun) which to my amazement occured without drama. The induction noise is now a deep growl at full chat and the throttle reponse is quicker, well worth the expenditure both in terms of money and time.

So what you waiting for? Get modding :lol:

Awesome mate, looking forward to seeing some pics.

In terms of mods I don't think I'll be changing anything appearance wise but I may look in to some performance mods once winters over.

I'm extremely skint after buying the car as I ended up going £1500 over budget....woops

And need winter tyres...

314592_10150371733656442_502166441_8645128_1443545569_n.jpg

'scuse the morning joggies haha

Ahem :dummy: I'm the only zed in the village!!! :lol: Just saw where you are Rob and I was behind you the other night coming off the Forgan roundabout but didn't put two and two together until this morning :doh:

Ahh awesome! Where you in a Zed?

Where about in Fife you from?