Do you aknowledge other Zed's on the road?

ZedMeister

Well i've only had mine about 5 weeks and have never seen another Z when out in her :shrug:

I have only seen about 4 others in this time and they were all coupe's but i was driving my Vectra at the time. There must be loads of them in the country so why do they seem so rare on the road ??

Well i've only had mine about 5 weeks and have never seen another Z when out in her :shrug:

I have only seen about 4 others in this time and they were all coupe's but i was driving my Vectra at the time. There must be loads of them in the country so why do they seem so rare on the road ??

They seem to go in fits and spats, I can drive 600 miles and see none :thumbdown: .... or do the same journey and see loads :#1:

God almighty, always try a thumbs up or flash and most of all...spots on here, but NO ONE almost is on here lol. C'mon people in the Lanarkshire area, be a geek, get on the forum... its not hard to notice a silver coupe with black tints thats the only constant poster on a 350Z forum!! ... RAGE lol. :lol: