JAE 2007: 21-22 July, Peterborough showground

Removed

you can always buy tickets on the day, but if you buy them in advance (closing date for me to have your money will be when I come back from Holiday, 24th June) They'll be £12+£1 to cover the stand cost.

If you want the advance ticket PM me and I'll send you details about how to send me the money.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well JTS has been and gone....

Put me down for this one Val, plus Anita. May even look at bringing the MX5 as well as the Zed, but will have to hide it discreetly behind the club banner!! :blush:

Anyway, still working on getting accom for the Ring and then this too...

Gonna be a non carbon friendly summer! :p

awesome!

TheMinel

lomoto (Sunday only though )

Chesterfield

sl114 (needs a ride)

M13KYF

Captint

Hanel

Revsport

bob350z

max

Beavis

choptop

lee27150

Jimbo

flirt

dunker

mate if you want tickets at reduced price read the previous pages and let me know (quickly though as I'll be off from friday! )

I can only make the Saturday though and the Mrs is insisting on tagging along behind in her Civic full of kids (she says it's Japanese so will be OK and it's got an 'S' on the back so she thinks it's fast!!)

Can you let me know how to get hold of advance tickets pse? Will need 2 adults and 3 kids..

you need to PM Val. He's away at the mo on a european Z trip but he will get back to you when he's back on the forum. You can still pay on the gate anyway.

TheMinel

lomoto (Sunday only though )

Chesterfield

sl114 (needs a ride)

M13KYF

Captint

Hanel

Revsport

bob350z

max

Beavis

choptop

lee27150

Jimbo

flirt

dunker

kctz (sat only)

• 2 weeks later...
Where are people staying this year stayed at the marriot last year but thought it was poor for what they charge,would prefer some where closer to town.

max.

prob stay here again. Mid way between the ground and the town centre.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/925 ... tid=113760

just booked here for 2 nights for this years JAE. No camping for me

yeah on the door is now the only option. there were discounted tickets available and the peole who were interested have sent me the money a while back. it was all posted in this thread.

If we turn up on one of the days, will there be room on the forums stand? or will we just have to park in public parking

If we turn up on one of the days, will there be room on the forums stand? or will we just have to park in public parking

When you pay at the gate you must tell the attendants you are in the 350z-UK club and hopefully they will direct you to the appropriate site, if not you'll end up in public car park :headhurt:

Nearer the date once the final layout is decided we can put a map on the site for people to download.

We will have the banner up on the plot so you will know when you have found the right area.

Just look for the logo and you know you are in the right place. :thumbs:

hey minel - do i get a ticket on the door then mate? what about passes :)

if it rains can i get my money back!! lol :)

it's only a matter of a few quid on the day mate :thumbs:

yea i prefer to pay on day inacse of work!! :)