JAE 2007: 21-22 July, Peterborough showground

Removed

Sorry Val who's Steve Burns? Is he middle aged with a lot of not so neat hair, cos I gave him a thumbs up as I was going past :thumbs:

He had a yellow T-shirt on and good head of grey hair, bit older than middle aged, sorry steve if ya reading :)

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Val who's Steve Burns? Is he middle aged with a lot of not so neat hair, cos I gave him a thumbs up as I was going past :thumbs:

Hey fella

Just love the middle aged bit best compliment I've had since I turned senile

the A1 mini convoy was fun whilst it lasted

Would it be this by chance:

http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/forums/index.php?showtopic=692&view=findpost&p=5420

cant really grumble this year - however for a 3rd time in a row the show and shine mic guy decided to make sly comments about our Primeras (IE the taxi sign was taken off before entering the stadium) - a number of us primera owners were quite insulted by these comments...face to face fair enough - tonque in cheek comment - however over the radio/PA system went to far...

Just searched "taxi" on the forums :teeth:

Would it be this by chance:

http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/forums/index.php?showtopic=692&view=findpost&p=5420

cant really grumble this year - however for a 3rd time in a row the show and shine mic guy decided to make sly comments about our Primeras (IE the taxi sign was taken off before entering the stadium) - a number of us primera owners were quite insulted by these comments...face to face fair enough - tonque in cheek comment - however over the radio/PA system went to far...

Just searched "taxi" on the forums :teeth:

Thanks Chris. ;):teeth:

Some tool having a pop at our StephenG! :angry:

http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/forums/in ... =692&st=15

Looks like one sad individual with a chip on his shoulder because Stephen referred to his car as a "taxi". Now I wonder why Primera's get so much stick..... :dummy::lol:

Stephen did say that and I though it was really funny. I thought Stephen did a top job at JAE and was very funny, even if his shameless plug to buy his DVD's didn't come off.

Actually I was at the Nissan group of the show n shine and overheard a couple of guys talking about how last year Stephen made a taxi comment about the Primera. Apparently had he been interviewed he would have asked why he thought it was funny.

I was actually praying tht Stephen did interview they guy. If theres one rule you pick up in life, its that you dont try and be funny when you are talking to a comedian with a microphone. Its just going to end in embarrassment really isnt it.

I think Stephen did a great job, at the Show N Shine finals I took pictures of him speaking with everyone, and a shot of each of their cars too - hopefuly once I get round to posting them, either Stephen or the JAE staff may like them.

Val and Myself were called upon to judge cars on the Evo Stand on the Saturday Night. They have the photo's of us on their web page. I am not going to put a link up. Who will be the first one to find us?:p