Not bad for under £35k

EH 370z

if i wanted a boat to go sailing in i'd buy a dinghy :lol:

Coming from the man with an XK!!!! Pot, kettle, black springs to mind!

mine is quiet nimble thanks to its adaptive cats suspension; and it weighs about the same as a zed. from what i remember yank tanks don't know what a corner is. and were still uisng backwards tech like leaf springs etc.

and i'm yet to see a decent US interior for a car that costs 35k and under. they user cheaper plastics than you find in a binbag manufactuers workshop.

if i wanted a boat to go sailing in i'd buy a dinghy :lol:

Coming from the man with an XK!!!! Pot, kettle, black springs to mind!

mine is quiet nimble thanks to its adaptive cats suspension; and it weighs about the same as a zed. from what i remember yank tanks don't know what a corner is. and were still uisng backwards tech like leaf springs etc.

and i'm yet to see a decent US interior for a car that costs 35k and under. they user cheaper plastics than you find in a binbag manufactuers workshop.

My Dad had CATS suspension on his XJ he bought new in 1998. Nearly as old tech as leaf springs! ;):lol::lol::lol:

Yank cars have upped their game a LOT to compete with European cars so it's not all like you see in 70s movies anymore.

Oh and to compare apples with apples..... A new XK is double the price. It's like comparing an XK to a 458.....

meh! american cars get me about as excited as a girl with a jordie accent. i'd actually have to thumb it in its that much of a turn off! :lol:

I don't know my missus does a canny job on me ;) You've clearly not been for a night out in Newcastle. Next time you are up here give me a shout and I'll change your mind B)

Bradders

Btw Geordie not Jordie mate :D

meh! american cars get me about as excited as a girl with a jordie accent. i'd actually have to thumb it in its that much of a turn off! :lol:

I don't know my missus does a canny job on me ;) You've clearly not been for a night out in Newcastle. Next time you are up here give me a shout and I'll change your mind B)

Bradders

lol :lol: always up for a conversion, its the same with scottish accents, nothing against the lasses, it just doesn;t float my boat, which i suppose leaves more choice for those who do :lol:

Bradders

lol :lol: always up for a conversion, its the same with scottish accents, nothing against the lasses, it just doesn;t float my boat, which i suppose leaves more choice for those who do :lol:

There are as many Scottish accents as English accents. Any in particular or do all is Scots get tarred with the same brush?

Bradders

There are as many Scottish accents as English accents. Any in particular or do all is Scots get tarred with the same brush?

Bradders

Stew i'm sure i'd find you and your accent a turn on, but in general the scottish accent on a whole on a female person does nowt for me, but the stronger the accent and the harder it becomes the more of a turn off it becomes.

its not that i'm replused by the scots accent on a lady; but unlike the french or irish accent where if i here that it can turn an average looking girl in to a hotter one just with the lilt of their voice.