Building the best sound system for the Z!

Adrian@TORQEN

I'm sure I've missed the obvious here, but I'm going to ask it anyway: What head unit is all this lot going through?

I think it is one of these :teeth:

OLD-CAR-RADIO.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

If memory serves me right Adrian fitted a very nice Pioneer unit a while back, I'm guessing he isn't changing it although looking at all that I.C.E. it may be time for an upgrade... I am thinking lots of screens and maybe an Xbox somewhere B)

i was gonna try use the space for a sub too but seeing as i already had a 15" and a 12" sub that cost me a fortune i couldn't warrant buying another. So for the time being i use the space for my amps and crossovers, and the other side has the brain for my head unit under the false floor and a ps2 under the carpet in the tray and the cd change on top.

i was gonna try use the space for a sub too but seeing as i already had a 15" and a 12" sub that cost me a fortune i couldn't warrant buying another. So for the time being i use the space for my amps and crossovers, and the other side has the brain for my head unit under the false floor and a ps2 under the carpet in the tray and the cd change on top.