FS - Home Cinema Equipment

DoogyRev

The time has come to get rid of my Home Audio stuff.... I can't take it with me :byebye:

So thought I would offer up here before I put it on flebay :dry:

5x Kef Egg 2005-2 Speakers

1x Kef Kube 2 Sub

Sub Cable Included

£300 :thumbs:

kef01.jpg

kef02.jpg

kef03.jpg

kef04.jpg

kef05.jpg

Denon AVR-1909 Receiver with remote

Denon ASD-11R iPod Dock

Any Spare HDMI, Optical and other leads included

£190 ono :thumbs:

http://denon.co.uk/uk/Product/Pages/Product-Detail.aspx?Catid=HomeTheatre&SubId=AVReceivers&ProductId=AVR1909

denon01.jpg

denon02.jpg

All items Collection Only :D

If only I didnt have a wedding, fences and the tax man to pay, those Kefs would make a nice upgrade to my 1005's I currently have B)

GLWS, thats a cracking system for someone looking to start or upgrade to a decent HT setup :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Kefs will be going up tonight. They are quite a bit bigger than the 1005's they replace, not sure Amanda approves. Just wait til she hears them though :bose:

Now someone buys Jims amp, its a great bit of kit and you couldnt be helping a nice guy. Plus you might get a sneaky peak at the calendar which has just been proofed B):thumbs:

Kefs will be going up tonight. They are quite a bit bigger than the 1005's they replace, not sure Amanda approves. Just wait til she hears them though :bose:

Women dont seem to understand HT do they. I repent about 2 grand on KEF speakers a few years back and came home the other week to find my missus had "rearranged" the living room, thus moving all my carefully set out speakers. I had spent hours making sure they were positioned correctly for my sitting position and adjusting the levels. She just doesnt understand the concept of cinema sound. Then had the cheek to say she couldnt tell the difference and would rather we sold them as they are big and ugly and just had the sound from the telly. WTF!!!!!!

I think its just her, because all my mates keep saying how awesome they sound, and even the cat seemed impressed watching Rambo 4 at high volume the other night whilst the missus was away.

Women dont seem to understand HT do they. I repent about 2 grand on KEF speakers a few years back and came home the other week to find my missus had "rearranged" the living room, thus moving all my carefully set out speakers. I had spent hours making sure they were positioned correctly for my sitting position and adjusting the levels. She just doesnt understand the concept of cinema sound. Then had the cheek to say she couldnt tell the difference and would rather we sold them as they are big and ugly and just had the sound from the telly. WTF!!!!!!

I think its just her, because all my mates keep saying how awesome they sound, and even the cat seemed impressed watching Rambo 4 at high volume the other night whilst the missus was away.

Mine are screwed to the wall to avoid these problems :bang:

To be fair Amanda is very good when it comes to this stuff and loves our home cinema. She just hadnt put 1 and 1 together when I said they were an upgrade with better sound that they'd need to be bigger. They are mainly deeper than the current ones, not so much taller or wider, so from the sofa I'm sure they wont appear much different. Just need some better mounting screws as the old speakers were less than 1kg and the new ones are 2kg!