awwwwww man !!!!!!!!!

Carlin

I never understood why people take wheels off for the winter.... :unsure:

A buckey of hot soapy water couple of times a week and a good coat of protective wax always works for me...... :thumbs: .

seamy

My nismos were sealed up mega and still rotted bad. Anything with a chrome lip will die in scotland in a winter

thats what i was thinking there on bridgestones and i never fancied them in the dry!!!!wht you reckon for winter tyres then?Falkens?

If you have a spare set of wheels for the winter get a set of proper winter tyres on them. Have a search in the Tyre section, there are a few threads on the subject :thumbs:

thats what i was thinking there on bridgestones and i never fancied them in the dry!!!!wht you reckon for winter tyres then?Falkens?

they are summer tyres, i have had falkens on several cars through the winter and they've faired ok, but no where near as good as a set of winter tyres. the difference is like night and day.

if your swapping just to protect your expenisve alloys then fair enough, but if you want to swap them so you can drive it in any weather with confidence then proper winter tyres with a winter tread and compound is required.

i believe rarerims was doing a good deal on yokahama winter tyres on the forum recently.

Ive got falkens the same as i have on the zed and it goes anywhere and have never got stuck .Even last year with the really bad snow my wee audi did the business .

I even had mould masters on it before the falkens and its great in the snow !!!

:D