Bringing Leather seats back to life!

SteveRS

Not sure if it's a common issue with the leather seats in the zed or if they come like it, but the leather on my seats feels quite hard and dry to touch, I have treated them with autoglym leather creme to try and feed the leather but they don't seem to become any softer. :wacko:

Does anyone else have this issue and know how to bring them back to life? Any good products out there?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Just gliptoned my seats and have to say I was impressed, the kit is fantastic. However did anyone else find that the black seats didnt come up as "shiney" as they were when they came out of the factory? I actually quite like them looking more matt but wondered if it meant I hadnt applied it correctly. I didnt end up using the scuffmaster and dye as I found after cleaning and conditioning the small mark on my bolster pretty much disappeared.

Just gliptoned my seats and have to say I was impressed, the kit is fantastic. However did anyone else find that the black seats didnt come up as "shiney" as they were when they came out of the factory? I actually quite like them looking more matt but wondered if it meant I hadnt applied it correctly. I didnt end up using the scuffmaster and dye as I found after cleaning and conditioning the small mark on my bolster pretty much disappeared.

Leather generally shouldn't be very shiny. From what I believe that dirt that's captured in the grain etc.

I've always been pleased with Gliptone and the finish it leaves. Clean and smelling nice. :)

I also always dress plastics etc on the interior to a matt finish as I'm not keen on shiny surfaces inside the car.

• 3 months later...