side steps fitted

chris9

How easy are these to fit?

when i original fitted these the pre drilled hole were all in the wrong place :lol: i had to remove the o/e skirts from the car and use as a template and re drill the steps to fit.

if they listen to what i reported back after fitting them it should now be straight forward and a case of removing the o/e side skirt bolts.place side step on and replace o/e bolts :teeth:

How easy are these to fit?

when i original fitted these the pre drilled hole were all in the wrong place :lol: i had to remove the o/e skirts from the car and use as a template and re drill the steps to fit.

if they listen to what i reported back after fitting them it should now be straight forward and a case of removing the o/e side skirt bolts.place side step on and replace o/e bolts :teeth:

Did the same with my ones from ChargeSpeed, didn't want to mess them up, lol

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=36364

thanks mine are black but just get a carbon rap on them i thought about it but i think black looks good.

as someone else said take your original skirts off and mark the holes are its easier thats what i did.

next dvd and coilovers saving up again!!!