New tyres

haynesml

Its fast approaching the time that I will need to change my tyres :dry:

I was just wondering if you have changed your tyres and did not go with the RE050a's, which I have not found bad at all, what you went with and what you think of your choice?

Price is not a major issue but I don't want to be paying a small fortune out if there are better options out there.

Have a look in the tyres section of the forum (I know it says its under 350z mods, but there is an absolute wealth of info there anyway. )

Vredestein are a popular replacement choice for those who dont want to pay the hefty price of Bridgstones or Michelins

Ebized has just changed over to Vreds - so we're all waiting for his feedback. I think others that have changed tyres have all stayed with 050's so they havent needed to change all 4. My rears are nearly done too so will be saving for a set of Vreds or replacing with 050's depending on what Colin says.

Typical. Ever since I had the Vreds and having now put on a few hundred miles on them it hasn't rained to see what they are like in the wet. :doh:

And the car is in this week for some cosmetic work :ninja: so updates on both to follow :thumbs: