Blinded by interior lights

ioneabee

Went out in the dark last night for the 1st time in the Z and was completely distracted by interior lights.

I can turn the general pod lights etc down but not the main beam indicator light (the blue one) + the passenger side lock symbol

is there any way of dimming these ?

A clear sticky roundel on the dial in your line of sight to diffuse the light intensity...... :surrender:

Or grow a bit as at 6' 2" I don't have that problem but I could do with your height to see out the rear window properly :doh::lol:

that would be nearly 18" then :lol::wacko: ..... but there's still nothing to see out of the back window from this low down - whats the weather like up there ?? :boxing:

A clear sticky roundel on the dial in your line of sight to diffuse the light intensity...... :surrender:

Or grow a bit as at 6' 2" I don't have that problem but I could do with your height to see out the rear window properly :doh::lol:

that would be nearly 18" then :lol::wacko: ..... but there's still nothing to see out of the back window from this low down - whats the weather like up there ?? :boxing:

airless :lol:

Didn't you mean hairless? :p;)

airless :lol:

Woah! Hold up!! You're how short... Please tell me you're female lolZ

ah well, 18" may be a slight exageration (just for effect) :lol: ....... but still only a little 'un at 5'4" and my wife is 5'6" - I have to stand on a step !! :dummy: .... but if i don't its still a nice place to be :dance::evil:

ah well, 18" may be a slight exageration (just for effect) :lol: ....... but still only a little 'un at 5'4" and my wife is 5'6" - I have to stand on a step !! :dummy: .... but if i don't its still a nice place to be :dance::evil:

hahahaha.... nice one