Pistonheads For Sale Ad - turbo or not turbo....?

Wasso

Does that mean he has been paying insurance for a car with a turbo without getting the performance. :shrug:

I reckon on import someone has made a mess at the dvla. I reckon he'll have just used the reg and it will only bring up 350z jap import on insurance website. Someone grab his reg and do a quick quote and see lol

Blunder if he has been :lol:

I thought this was a great statement....

AS FAR AS I KNOW THERE IS NO TURBOCHARGER IN THE ENGINE

You'd soon know if it was turbo'd up by the extra power, the noise, and the fact it stands out like a sore thumb in the engine bay.

What a plank!

I thought this was a great statement....

AS FAR AS I KNOW THERE IS NO TURBOCHARGER IN THE ENGINE

You'd soon know if it was turbo'd up by the extra power, the noise, and the fact it stands out like a sore thumb in the engine bay.

What a plank!

I like the fact he just paid a £1000 for new wheels and tyres and is now selling the just days later. Still he asking the right money for it so best of luck.

TBH if you've never driven another Zed, would you know those things? It took me a few minutes looking at Amandas Alfa to work out where the turbo was and I know what they look like and where its likely to be. For someone who knows nothing about cars (which tbh this seller probably doesnt know squat), if the logbook says its a turbo I think you'd beleive it. True you would expect them to know better, but they wouldnt be the first person not to know. Superchargers are very obvious, but turbo's are quite well hidden under the engine. Its the FMIC and pipework you can easily see but again only if you know what you are looking for ;)

no turbo, but that steering wheel made me just be sick a little in my mouth :yuck:

Yeah ive seen them before like that on some of the alezan orange interiors. Ive seen them with top & bottom of the wheel orange, and others with just the bottom bit orange. I think that was on the early cars which they did that as mine is just the normal black steering wheel.

Does look a bit ropey tho and his dodgy pictures dont help matters.