Girlfriend has just kurbed my nismo bumper!!!!

SteveRS

Mrs glrnet drove my beloved Varis lip into a low curb just before the Hoon :wacko::scare: , she was in tears, bless her, anyway £47.00 later up at Halfrauds for some fibre glass, filler, paint and lacquer and you could hardly tell the difference, hope yours isn't too bad and you get it sorted without too much aggro. :thumbs:

Mrs glrnet drove my beloved Varis lip into a low curb just before the Hoon :wacko::scare: , she was in tears, bless her, anyway £47.00 later up at Halfrauds for some fibre glass, filler, paint and lacquer and you could hardly tell the difference, hope yours isn't too bad and you get it sorted without too much aggro. :thumbs:

Amanda will never live down the day she drove my Varis lip into a kerb. It was pretty scratch free until then. To think they would sell for about £500 now in a decent state :scare:

370z has a nice high front end which is good, wont ever get caught :lol: Plus with the reversing camera and the fact that it has bonnet jacks things that the GTR has, we reverse park it everywhere now!

Funnily enough I've now got a reversing camera fitted too :lol:

Amanda will never live down the day she drove my Varis lip into a kerb. It was pretty scratch free until then. To think they would sell for about £500 now in a decent state :scare:

370z has a nice high front end which is good, wont ever get caught :lol: Plus with the reversing camera and the fact that it has bonnet jacks things that the GTR has, we reverse park it everywhere now!

As a few are saying, it's just a car - it'll (probably) be gone in a year or two but hopefully the missus will hang in there :surrender:

I used to be anal about my cars until I realised it isn't worth the stress, at the end of the day you can't control when your pride and joy will be accidentally or deliberately damaged.

Chill out and get it repaired :thumbs: