Berks HFC's + Invidia Gemini true dual = dreamy

cowie

First off a massive thanks to Chris (Tarmac) for organising and delivering the exhaust and new cats :thumbs: cheers mate.

Just back from Camskill who fitted the new kit,WOW,the sound!! :cloud9: the guys down there were drooling at the kit never mind when it was fitted and the loud pedal pressed. One of them saying "you think it sounds sexy outside,get in and listen to it" and hell is he right,it's a glorious low rumble and when you give it some it growls right back at you ,but not ear bleeding loud.The build quality looks excellent with superb welding and finish of both items.Am so pleased already and it will only get better once settled in.

Here's a few pics

2011-10-01121414.jpg

2011-10-01121423.jpg

2011-10-04161807.jpg

2011-10-04161825.jpg

2011-10-04161739.jpg

2011-10-04161807.jpg

2011-10-04161842.jpg

Can't wait till friday now when I get uprevved at RS Tuning, who are also fitting my plenum spacer from Horsham Developments :thumbs:

Nice one Ian, looks the biz :thumbs: Must sort out a wee run sometime :drive1

Did you get your tyres sorted in the end?

Hi Andy, yea got 4 Falkens fitted that following monday lol, grips really well now :blush:

Would be good for a run out, damn work is ruining things tho!

Awesome mate, tempted to fit the same!

Got a video of the noise? And make sure you post up your Dyno results when you get em! :)

Cheers mate, will be sorting a audio clip out tmrw hopefully,and get my dyno results posted when i get back on sunday :thumbs:

Looking well B) by the way with all the sound to match. Bet you can't wait until Friday, an Uprev will certainly compliment those mods!

Hopefully get to hear it soon as like Andrew says, a small meet-up should be in order.

It acts as a reminder to me to get my finger out and sort an exhaust for myself. A few weeks ago I had to have a small bit of welding on the usual suspect rear flange to back box before it's MOT, so it's about time the oem exhaust went. My mechanic did recommend going dual but I was thinking it may be too loud for me - or maybe I'm just getting old before my time....... :wheelchair:

Looking well B) by the way with all the sound to match. Bet you can't wait until Friday, an Uprev will certainly compliment those mods!

Hopefully get to hear it soon as like Andrew says, a small meet-up should be in order.

It acts as a reminder to me to get my finger out and sort an exhaust for myself. A few weeks ago I had to have a small bit of welding on the usual suspect rear flange to back box before it's MOT, so it's about time the oem exhaust went. My mechanic did recommend going dual but I was thinking it may be too loud for me - or maybe I'm just getting old before my time....... :wheelchair:

Hi mate, hows the injury? you recovered? sounds superb,low rumble on tick over then when you give it some :clap:

Deffo have to get a wee get together sorted as Andy says :thumbs:

Hi mate, hows the injury? you recovered? sounds superb,low rumble on tick over then when you give it some :clap:

Deffo have to get a wee get together sorted as Andy says :thumbs:

Recovered yeah, but it will be next year before I jump on a bike or rugby pitch in anger.

I'll be around for another 1.5 weeks before I'm away again so even if it's a static meet just for you to show off your mods, thats fine by me :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...