Therapeutic??

Railgun

Just in from giving the lady a bit of TLC. Not as much time as I usually spend on her, as she wasn't too bad. Had my usual 5 min stand back and admire session, then back indoors for a cuppa, and as usual I'm one chilled out pony.

Anyone else find it a good de-stress tool, or do I need help. :lol:

To be honest I find it quite stressful. Im trying to renovate a house and dont tend to get home from work until half 7 in the week. So, last weekend I had no time to clean the car, so last night there was me, in the dark trying to wash and clean my car. My missus got back from shopping and had to park her car with the lights on so I could see which bits of the car i was drying.

Not only that, you end up noticing new marks on the car which need extra attention or you spent 3 hours waxing only for some bird to come along and sh!t on it - or it rains so hard over night that your car ends up covered in dirt and moss off the house roof.

The other week I had to give my boss a lift into work, so I spent about 4 hours on the Sunday cleaning my car - then it rains over night and I end up driving into work Monday morning with a car which looked filthier than before id cleaned it.

This time of year its a nightmare, the cars covered in bugs every night coming home from work and the ferredo brakepads seems to turn the front wheels black within days. And we havent even got to the real car killing months where all the road salt and dirt soon end up trashing the car. :(

Just in from giving the lady a bit of TLC. Not as much time as I usually spend on her, as she wasn't too bad. Had my usual 5 min stand back and admire session, then back indoors for a cuppa, and as usual I'm one chilled out pony.

Railgun

I thought you where talking about something else there

It sounded like a Swiss Tony moment! :lol::lol:

Must. Not. Make. Obvious. Joke.

Oh, I see several people already did, :p !

PMSL. Cleaning the car isn't quite like making love to a beautiful woman 'apparently'!

:lol:

Lots of hard work and at the end you feel like someone else could have done a better job?

:yahoo:

actually LOL'd at that, not good as i'm supposed to be working :blush:

I find cleaning the outside is just tiring mainly (spent about 6 hours out there yesterday), but doing a good interior detail is properly relaxing, maybe because it involves lots of sitting down.

DB