BLACK ZED PARKED AND LOOKING WELL MEAN.....

Zzzz...

:yahoo: COULD THIS BE THE SPOT AND FLYERING OF THE YEAR? :yahoo:

SPOTTED IN A CAR PARK NEAR MILLBROOK...I HAD TO PARK MY CAR NEXT TO IT FOR THE PHOTO... :teeth:

NOT ONLY THAT BUT.... I PUT ONE OF YOUR FLYERS... SO IF NISSAN PRESS OFFICE DECIDE TO JOIN THE FORUM... IT IS MY FAULT... B)

:yahoo: COULD THIS BE THE SPOT AND FLYERING OF THE YEAR? :yahoo:

SPOTTED IN A CAR PARK NEAR MILLBROOK...I HAD TO PARK MY CAR NEXT TO IT FOR THE PHOTO... :teeth:

NOT ONLY THAT BUT.... I PUT ONE OF YOUR FLYERS... SO IF NISSAN PRESS OFFICE DECIDE TO JOIN THE FORUM... IT IS MY FAULT... B)

Blimey, Spot of the Year and its only the 3rd of Jan!!!!!! :thumbs:

looks like the Novidem supercharged one to me!

:thumbs: great spotting and awesome carding! I think you deserve a free sticker! :teeth:

PM me your address and details and which colour you'd like and I'll send you one :teeth:

PS Nissan GB already monitors our forum as well as most Z forums btw :)

Hi there guys !

This is Zzzz... speaking I seemd to have messed up my profile and I can't access it... so I created a new one and asked someone to help me out... until then GaelicZ is Zzzz...

Yeah it is the Nissan Press Car ( The Tax Disk says so, and it is the same number plate.... )

It looks pretty mean in black , not sure about the dark gold alloys. Overall it does not look "that much" the body kit was simple, interior, only had one button extra (I think it is the supercharger activation?) but i bet it goes like stink...

If Nissan UK are looking ... can we have a proper look at it :please:

maybe a little test drive??? ;)

I guess this is going to be a bit of a silly question...

has anyone in the forum contacted NMGB to ask if we could wangle a press car demo ( for example a novidem supercharged 350z... ) ?

The argument would be to carry out "an enthusiasts evaluation" , maybe comparing it to the normal thing, and some of the more highly modified beasts in this forum? ( maybe Nissan would be shown off by some of the cars out there? :blush::p )

We could post some data on the forum, publicise the Zed, spam email all our friends...telling them how good Nissan UK is etc...

I mean if they let Duncan from "blue" in it http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/z11743/default.aspx

surely they could loan it to us....