Geunine K1 £95

coldel

I can think of cheaper ways to make myself go deaf :teeth:

to be fair it does sound pretty sweet from a distance. Just now when your inside the drum yourself :lol:

I have to be honest around the ring in bennetts car the k1 was in its element and sounded fantastic, on song all the way around as its meant to. Unfortunately on the road there and back it did get painful, i couldnt live with it. Still lovely car and great experience.

£95 was a very cheap price for this. Normally they seem to be about the £150->£175 price 2nd hand.

Although the title did make me laugh "Genuine K1" - a genuine copy :lol:

Yep I had to smile at that myself! :)

?? confused, are they copies? I just figured they were cheap exhausts that are rebranded with japspeed logo.

• 1 month later...
it was taken down because i bought it for a bargin price got it delived today should be fitting it sat

lol i contacted them and they didnt want to sell outside ebay.

really he seemed really keen to do it outside of ebay saved him costs

now been fitted on the car for a few weeks not sure why people say they are a night mare to fit it was simple old one was off an dthis was on withing an hour and that was doing it on the drive aswell

fitted perfectly dont catch anything sounds great but i do keep the baffles in

now been fitted on the car for a few weeks not sure why people say they are a night mare to fit it was simple old one was off an dthis was on withing an hour and that was doing it on the drive aswell

fitted perfectly dont catch anything sounds great but i do keep the baffles in

If it was 2nd hand then the chances are the previous owner had spent all the time adjusting it so it fitted correctly without catching anything.

Fitting wise, you must have been lucky. I had a total nightmare getting my old exhaust off - bolts sheering off, or rusted so badly they were impossible to get off without me cutting them off. In the end I just got the angle grinder out and cut the old system off, then had to drill out some of the studs and replace with good old fashioned nuts & bolts. Took me hours and lots of swearing. My car had only done 22k and was 4 years old when I did this, so I didnt expect the exhaust to be quite so rusty!