Professional Detailers

captint

Hi Chaps

Not that I like to venture down the detailing path too often (sorry H5 and Ming), I am looking to find a professional detailing company who will sort my car out in the sring ready for the national meet as by then my mods should be done, I just don't have the desire to do it myself, looking at claybarring upwards etc, any recommendations?

This is something I would have offered to do if I had a decent garage at home (or covered area)

I've tried to do a couple of cars for friends but due to the weather its screwed all my plans. Luckly I was able to use a mates workshop for the dry parts on one of the cars

• 2 months later...

I'm looking for a Pro Detailer too.... Around Nottinghamshire.

I've had the usual valet guys go over mine but I need the swirls removing then the valet guys can manage it from them on.

Polished Bliss (Aberdeen) seem to do awesome work. They're too far away and recommended Matt Wakefield in Cheshire (http://www.offyourmarks.co.uk) but still too far from me.

Anyone know of a detailer in Nottinghamshire, or even the Midlands? yell.com doesn't have 'car detailer' as a category; just valeting which is not good enough.

Help anyone?

Thanks Nixy. I just registered on Detailing World and have PM'd a few guys that appear to be local.... Will wait and see.

Sarnie - do you know where Stevie040 is located?

Thanks guys.

He is down south but he will come to you ;)

Thanks guys.... Stevie040 - I'm sure it won't be economical (for me!!!!) for you to come to Notts. I've signed up with Detailing World and looking on there for local detailers..... Yet to see if it's gonna work out though.

The Kuro has some swirls and surface scratches that just have to go!

• 2 months later...

Good Morning All,

I have been watching the traffic from this site to mine and i thought that i would pop on and say Hi.

If you have any questions about the services that i offer or just general detailing/valeting questions please ask away.

Regards

Dave Naxton :)

If I'm not mistaken, Dave is active on detailingworld as well with some stunning results!

I have posted a few examples on there in the past.

I have a 350Z booked in with me next Thursday ;)

She isn't a member on here so i will pass the site details on.

For people that don't know me i help run the Mitsubishi GTOUK forum and i am the owner of the 200+ club.

I love anything car related.

Dave