Professional Detailers

captint

ok today is one of the first time I am going to try to do all processes wash, clay, polish and wax...

some advice about polish and wax... when they say "apply to a small area" and then buff to a shine... etc...

what does a "small area" entail...

Palm size? Half a door panel? Quarter of a door?

and how do people prevent getting white bits which tend to appear after a few days... (remains of polish...) very annoying...because i check and double check... and you still get them 2 days later... (maybe after rain/dust?)

Unfortunately a quick wipe over with a damp chamois will create swirls. You'd be better damping a water magnet slightly and then patting the areas that way. It will avoid swirls and hopefully pick up the residue!

Just been to the Chester meet so a few have seen what Stevie has done. I have tried to keep up to standard but must admit that after he has finished, its easy. Its well worth getting the basics sorted, easier to keep it looking good then. Slight panic when I arrived and parked next to 2 other kuros, Thanks Stevie.

B)