scenic roads in snowdonia+surrounding area.

buster

following our wedding on saturday :teeth: and due to holiday allowance :yawn: we re looking to head off to Snowdonia national park for a few days.

i was just wondering if anyone could recommended a few scenic routes in the area.Hoping to visit Mt Snowdon of course and stay in the that area in B & B.

Setting off tomorrow so if your in the area keep an eye out for us ;)

Thanks

Buster :teeth:

Have a good one, you'll love it, :cloud9: as Beavis says, looks like the weather is going to be great this week, I must admit I'm jealous now as it would be nice to see the scenery "rain free" :lol:

I hope so, we've not had more that two dry days together up here for weeks!

to the OP, I recommend a trip out to Great Orme and Conwy too, as that was a great run out the other year.

Make the most of it, it'll be snowing by Sunday knowing this country :lol::bang:

Have a good one, you'll love it, :cloud9: as Beavis says, looks like the weather is going to be great this week, I must admit I'm jealous now as it would be nice to see the scenery "rain free" :lol:

I hope so, we've not had more that two dry days together up here for weeks!

to the OP, I recommend a trip out to Great Orme and Conwy too, as that was a great run out the other year.