Missed you guys, glad to be back in my UGGS

Zedrush

Glad to be back on the forum guys,have I missed anything? Have I been missed? :lol::blush: Just been really hectic with work and traveling a lot that not had time to do much really. Hope every one is keeping okay, my new years resolution albeit early is to hang out with some members, meet up with Nixy, Chris Louis. All the old crew. Got some cage fighting events coming up, anyone wanna come shout me a holla. Been a bit weird with cars, as usual changing like the wind, had a carrera 4s pdk, but was too small for me, purchased from web, guy bought down saying plenty of space, he was like 4 ft tall lol :lol: had E350 Merc white amg as run around, now have another merc diesel damn Im getting old lol. Almost drove away in 370z in white instead before getting the Merc. Traveling a lot so dont get to drive much. Wanted to save money so going sensible diesel as having to put 30-40% down on properties as banks aint lending nowt. Still in two minds of thinking sod it Maserati GT but way recession is going I got a feeling more properties will be up for grabs. Just so hard to predict whats going to happen next year. Any how whats new? By the way Im still wearing my Uggs they are fantastic, thanks for all the advice guys, Soho loves me :lol::headhurt: