Pistonheads...

Kuro

yes, also you have a subforum that stands seperate from the site but only one page is used.

Look at the hsv forum for example on there then look at the hsv owners club website, its the same page, just a single page forum so not as established as say here.

However PH is great

From various discussions at the PH meets I have been to, PH used to be pretty much dedicated to TVR and has gradually broadened out. PetrolTed is very keen to keep the number of forums to a minimum.

Mind you, I see that the Honda boys have just got a dedicated one :boxing:

Great site - Pie and Piston is always good for a laugh!

Glen

I have been on Pistonheads for a few years now, as already mentioned it was initially for TVR's and has since expeanded to cover all cars.

As far as I am aware they create more forums when they percieve there are enough interested people, so first ther was just Japchat, now there is a Honda section as well and if there are enough people who solely want to talk about Nissan's I am sure they will create a Nissan section.

Have to be careful though, they created a VX forum and its dead, only a few posts per month, but then they are competing against a entirely dedicated VX220 forum.

The same would be true for 350z's