Porsche Boxter S

ioneabee

:wacko:

3.2lt

05 plate

up for £16999

47k on the clock

sat nav - is it a green screen tho :lol: - i didn't turn it on

the soft top is very "clunky" and the last clip to finally lock it in place nearly took my fingers off

oh and it must have had a lot of extras etc..............it even had carpets !!! :bangin:

i also tried a cayman a few months ago and interior wise that had bare metal paint on show all over :yuck:

I looked at these when I was looking for my zed and they just didnt do it for me. Common as muck around my way, so always plenty for sale.

Exactly the same, tried an older (but still waaay more expensive than the Zed) 3.2 when I was shopping around and yes, the noise is nice, but it's coming from about a foot behind your head, so there's really no getting away from it. My main issue is that for any kind of long journey the noise coming through the soft top and from the engine bay would drive me nuts :blink: and the Zed is a lot less common.

DB

i also tried a cayman a few months ago and interior wise that had bare metal paint on show all over :yuck:

Not being funny, but they've never made a Cayman with bare metal paint on the interior. Some quality but easily markable plastics yes, but no bare metal.

Not being funny, but they've never made a Cayman with bare metal paint on the interior. Some quality but easily markable plastics yes, but no bare metal.

well, the central tunnel was bright yellow IIRC - same as outside (i could be wrong though - it was a while ago)

well, the central tunnel was bright yellow IIRC - same as outside (i could be wrong though - it was a while ago)

:lol:

Ah, I see what you mean now! That's an option on the cars, and you pay more for that than you do to have the usual soft-touch plastics. I'd love to get mine re-done in either Guards Red or Basalt Black, but the cost to do it outside of the first build in the factory is somewhat less than appealing. :(

:lol:

Ah, I see what you mean now! That's an option on the cars, and you pay more for that than you do to have the usual soft-touch plastics. I'd love to get mine re-done in either Guards Red or Basalt Black, but the cost to do it outside of the first build in the factory is somewhat less than appealing. :(

so an option to have less is more !!!!!! :lol::bangin: