Electric impact wrench?

marzman

i got one for christmas there ok, get a tough nut and the thing will overheat and start smelling but has removed some pesky bolts in its time is worth it for some bolts that an average bloke cant undo with ratchett but i ended up getting air compressor much better at the job.... i mostly use it to whip the nuts off my wheels

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SNAP-18-VOLT-1-2-DRIVE-IMPACT-WRENCH-CTU6850-/300598182762?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item45fd0c436a#ht_500wt_1287

the best tool ever! gets me out of trouble with pesky bolts, suspension and all sorts.

Every guy should have

- snap on impact gun

- hammer

- big bar

- mole grips

:D

I have a 5ft scaff bar, works a treat :D

I have something similar for years in the garage. It was well worth the £20 or so for even the first time I needed it to shift over tightened wheel nuts.

It comes out now and again when needed. It's no use for a pro but you'd happily spend that when you have a stuck bolt or nut to shift and you don't have the muscle or leverage or time to waste faffing around to do it.

It might only be used 10 times in its whole life but £2 a go is fine value.

I have something similar for years in the garage. It was well worth the £20 or so for even the first time I needed it to shift over tightened wheel nuts.

It comes out now and again when needed. It's no use for a pro but you'd happily spend that when you have a stuck bolt or nut to shift and you don't have the muscle or leverage or time to waste faffing around to do it.

It might only be used 10 times in its whole life but £2 a go is fine value.

:clap: Thanks mate.